Friday, July 17, 2009

highschool came back to haunt me..

Graduation day was probably my favorite part of highschool. Granted I made some amazing friends and experienced so much but some things I will never forget. I had this one best friend who I knew since I was in pre-k. As soon as highschool started, she decided to tell some people private business of my family. It ended up going around my whole school and I was mortified. Instead of being the bigger person and finding a good resolution to a horrible problem, I added fuel to the fire and spread the nastiest "rumor" about her. Anyway, in the end, we ended up not being friends. Years later, we came into contact and I figured we were civil. The other day, I went to go send her a message on facebook and found out she unfriended me? I don't understand why she would do that? I was only 15 when I spread the rumor. I'm 22 now!! She didn't tell me why she unfriended me, but that is the only reason I could think of. When I added her again, she denied my request! I don't understand why some people can't let things go.

While I'm on my little rant, I might as well write about another problem I'm having. There is another friend of mine who I've been friends with since middle school. She is the sweetest, most caring person I have ever known, hands down. I love her so much and was even going to make her the godmother of my son! When I moved back to New Jersey, she never came around. When I finially bumped into her one day, she told me how she was pregnant and I was so happy for her! Last time I saw her, she was 4 1/2 months along. We were sitting and talking and I told her that she didn't even look pregnant! I said that if anything she looks like she has a little beer gut (I was drinking a beer hence the comparison) I thought I was complimenting her until she just got up and walked away. Was she seriously mad at me?! I ran after her and apologised and kept trying to explain myself on how I didn't mean to offend her and that I just chose the wrong example! All I was trying to say was how tiny she was and how awesome that is! I know with my next child, I hope I don't gain too much weight. Anyway, we hugged and I thought we made up until she told someone to keep me away from her. We haven't talked since. I messaged her on facebook once asking if she was mad at me and she said no. A few weeks later she didn't even show up at Jon-Eriks 1st birthday!

I'm so sick of drama. I just wish people didn't have to hold grudges. In a way, I understand my one friend from highschool but not the other. What upsets me even more is that she is such a nice person! She would never do anything to hurt anyone in any way and she won't even talk to me!! Ok, vent over.

No comments:

Post a Comment